Join us on Monday, July 31st as we demystify Business Continuity Plans and lay a foundation for your BCP, or simply help you to update your plan.
The event will take place at Myhal’s Lau Auditorium. The morning session will provide the foundation for a Business Continuity Plan, while the afternoon will be an opportunity to work collaboratively on your divisional BCP. I’ve included a draft agenda, below, for information.
BCP Working Group members from IT, PSEC, Finance, F&S, Research, the Provost’s Office, Student Life, Residences/ Housing, Communications and Internal Audit (copied here) will be on hand to advise on existing institutional BCPs and how they might intersect with yours.
Please RSVP here and forward the link to colleagues who should be included. (with Business Continuity Planning, the more the merrier!)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Understanding Business Continuity Planning
- Purpose and Objectives
- Defining Terms
- BCP at U of T
- Taking an “All Hazards Approach”: Case Study Review
- Your BCP in 5-Steps – Demystifying the BCP
11:45 to 1pm ——————–LUNCH———————— (our treat!) presentation by Isaac Straley, CISO from noon-12:30pm
1pm to 4pm
- 5. Let’s BCP!
- With members of the BCP working group available to advise and confirm, attendees can work to lay the foundation for their divisional BCP before the end of the session